WP Rocket is a powerful WordPress plugin that helps to optimize and speed up your website. It has a number of features that help to improve the performance of your website and make it lightning-fast.
The first feature of the WP Rocket plugin is its ability to cache your website. Caching is a process that stores static versions of your website on a server, which improves the loading speed of your website. WP Rocket has a built-in caching feature that can be easily enabled in the plugin settings.
The third feature of the WP Rocket plugin is its ability to optimize your website’s images. Optimizing your images reduces their file size and improves the loading speed of your website. WP Rocket can automatically optimize your images, making this process effortless.
The fourth feature of the WP Rocket plugin is its ability to lazy-load images. Lazy-loading images mean that the images are only loaded when the user scrolls down to them, which improves the loading speed of your website. WP Rocket can automatically lazy-load images, making this process effortless.
Overall, WP Rocket is a powerful WordPress plugin that can help to optimize and speed up your website. It has a number of features that make it easy to improve the performance of your website and make it lightning-fast.
WP Rocket Free Download GPL v3.12.4
WP Rocket Plugin GPL v3.12.4 Free Download is Premium Plugin for free download to everyone. The shared file is not WP Rocket nulled or cracked; it’s a 100% genuine GPL file, and you can use this WP Rocket Plugin GPL file on unlimited websites.
5 Best WordPress Caching Plugins to Speed Up Your Website (2023)
Based on Wp Beginner expert analysis, WP Rocket is the best WordPress caching plugin in the market. It is the easiest and most beginner-friendly caching plugin, which is a big help if you don’t know the technical terms used for different caching options.
It allows users to instantly cache their website with one click. Its crawler automatically fetches your WordPress pages to build up the cache.
The plugin then automatically turns on the recommended WordPress caching settings like gzip compression, page cache, and cache pre-loading.
WP Rocket also includes optional features that you can turn on to further improve performance. This includes lazy loading images, CDN support, DNS pre-fetching, minification, and more.
This is why we use WP Rocket on WPBeginner to speed up our site.
WP Rocket Plugin Free Download Key Features
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge is required to use
- Works with all types of sites
- Easy-to-understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URLs from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
- Automatically fix incorrectly entered URLs in the DNS prefetch option field.
- Replaced direct use of curl by wp_remote_get for requests to Cloudflare API.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
- Add compatibility with CDN URL containing a path.
- Prevent a PHP notice when using PHP 7.4 and Cloudflare Flexible SSL
- Prevent nonces issues when using the Xtra theme and one social pop-up login.
- Improved AMP compatibility with the AMP plugin to automatically cache URLs using the? amp parameter.
- Renamed the “Combine Google Fonts” option to “Optimize Google Fonts” and updated the description, as this option does more than just combine now.
- Improvement: Automatically add a pre-connect request to
fonts.gstatic.comwhen using the “Optimize Google Fonts” option to improve Google fonts loading time.